Simple Mango Chia Pudding
- 2 cups organic coconut milk or almond milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons of Styrian Gold pumpkin seed Protein Powder
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3½ tablespoons pure maple syrup, divided
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch cardamom
- 1 large mango or 2 small mangoes
Add coconut milk, chia seeds, protein powder, vanilla extract, 2½ tablespoons maple syrup, cinnamon, and cardamom to an airtight container. Whisk and refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Once your chia pudding is ready to go, slice up your mango(s) and scoop the flesh into a food processor or a blender. Add in 1 tablespoon maple syrup and process into a smooth mango cream.
In four small glasses or two larger glasses, create layers of chia pudding and mango cream starting with the pudding. Sprinkle a few Styrian Gold raw pumpkin seeds.
Enjoy and refrigerate leftovers!